SPA (Single Page Application)
Created by: IG Support
Modified on: Sat, 13 Jun, 2020 at 8:44 AM
Create an SPA application for Infraguard on OKTA
- Go to dashboard of your OKTA account
- Click on "Add Application"
- Now click on "Create New App", and select "Single Page App (SPA)" from the pop-up and click "Create"
- Put Application name as
- "Login redirectURIs" as
- click "Save"
Share OKTA app details with Infraguard
- Go to your OKTA account and click on "Applications"
- Select Infraguard app from the list of apps on OKTA
- Go to the "General" tab of your app
- Scroll down to "Client Credentials" and copy "Client ID" and save it at a safe location
- Also, copy the URL from your browser and save it at a safe location
- Sent the copied Client ID and URL to your point of contact at Infraguard
Assign Users to your Infraguard App on OKTA
- Go to your applications on OKTA and select Ingraguard App
- Now, go to "Assignments" tab and click on "Assign" button and from the list select "Assign to People"
- A pop-up will appear with list of people
- Click assign button next to all the person you want to be able to access Infraguard
- Click Done
Add Users to app.infraguard.io
- Follow Add User document to add assigned users to infraguard with Relevant role
- Make sure the user have same Email-id on both OKTA and Infraguard
IG is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.