The InfraGuard Authenticate API helps in the verification of the user by a unique generated value called access_token, signifying that the user is known.
Steps to generate an Access Token:
- Click on 'Try it out' on Parameters.
- Fill the required string parameters which are authorized with the InfraGuard app (all are mandatory): Email Password
Source - 'infraguard' (default)
- Click on 'Execute'
- After execution, if all the details you entered are correct you'll get a code '200' which means 'Token successfully created' otherwise you'll get a code '400' which means 'Bad Request(Invalid requested parameters)'.
- To authenticate- Once the token created successfully, you'll get an access_token under 'Response Body', copy the entire token.
- Click on the 'Authorize' button which is on the top right corner and paste the access_token in the Value text box and click on Authorize.
You'll get authorized successfully!