AWS Well-Architected review from InfraGuard
Created by: Kislay Chandra
Modified on: Mon, 28 Feb, 2022 at 8:22 AM
Import and Sync AWS account with InfraGuard
- Login into your InfraGuard account and visit "SECURITY" from left menu
- Link for SECURITY: https://app.infraguard.io/securitydashboard
- Click on manage accounts
- Now get CFT to create your role by clicking on "Generate Permissions CFT".
- You can now go to your AWS account and add this CFT to the CloudFormation service as a stack
- The stack will generate an IAM role required to grant permissions for InfraGuard to talk to your AWS account
- Now, head back to InfraGuard and click on "Add account" from the account page
- Enter the IAM role detail which was created by CFT on AWS and submit
- You can select "Set Default" for an account to make it appear by default when you log in to WA from IG. IG will keep the default account synced
- Now, click on the back button and select "AWS Well-Architected"
- Once you are on the Well-Architected page select "Add Workloads"
- Add relevant information and click on next
- Select Workload properties among the four lenses presented to you
- Now, click submit
Perform Well-Architected review
- Select any workload from the list of workloads available
- Select overview or milestone depending on where you want to start WA from
- Click continue
- Visit each lens to get the list of questions related to that lens
- These questions can be filtered based on improvement plans
- Select questions to get the list of options to choose from
- Select the "I" button next to options to get more details about that question
- Click on the Autofill button to get relevant information from the AWS account if available
- Finally, after answering the question click on the save button to sync your changes to AWS WA
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.