AWS FTR Review via InfraGuard
Created by: Kislay Chandra
Modified on: Thu, 28 Oct, 2021 at 9:26 AM
Import and Sync AWS account with InfraGuard
- Login in to your InfraGuard account and visit Add-ons from the left menu
- Now get CFT to create your role by clicking on "Generate Permissions CFT". PFA at the end.
- You can now go to your AWS account and add this CFT to the CloudFormation service as a stack
- The stack will generate an IAM role required to grant permissions for InfraGuard to talk to your AWS account
- Click on Add account from the account page
- Enter the IAM role detail which was just created and submit
- You can select "Set Default" for an account to make it appear by default when you log in to WA from IG. IG will keep the default account synced
- Now, click on the back button and select "AWS Well-Architected"
Perform FTR review
- Select FTR from the Add-ons page and click on the refresh button
- If you want to visit an older review just click on the "Select review versions" list and select
- If you are performing the review just go through the requirements and select "Yes" or "No" in the met column
- If you wish to save changes at any point in time you can select save after inserting a review name
- You can also choose to automatically fill these options by using InfraGuard's mapping engine by clicking on the "Autofill" button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.