CMDB onboarding for AWS account
Created by: Kislay Chandra
Modified on: Fri, 1 Jul, 2022 at 2:32 PM
Import and Sync AWS account with InfraGuard
- Login into your InfraGuard account and visit "SECURITY" from the left menu
- Link for SECURITY: https://app.infraguard.io/securitydashboard
- Select CMDB and click on manage accounts
- Now get CFT to create your role by clicking on "Generate Permissions CFT".
- You can now go to your AWS account and add this CFT to the CloudFormation service as a stack
- The stack will generate an IAM role required to grant permissions for InfraGuard to talk to your AWS account
- Now, head back to InfraGuard and click on "Add account" from the account page
- Enter the IAM role, External ID detail which was created by CFT on AWS, and submit
- Now, go to the CMDB dashboard and select AWS account to see configuration changes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.